3.19.2010

Freeee baby freeee!

Aaahh....so the winter is finally gone!there are no word to describe how I feel.i've been praying like a monk for the past days of coldness...& now out of th blue,just when we all thought winter was gonna last forever,look what happens...no words to describe how great I feel.me and my homie-O'shave lost our minds just because we don't have to look like Eskimos now.we can go freely with no more but a cardi or some light jacket.
There's really only one thing that I'm missing in this beautiful weather,my distant friends.some are gals some are guys,but don't you know that thought in your head saying"I miss us",cus I surely do.well in reality I can't change things,I can only me them better.
For now um happy and chipper with what I have and whoever chooses to come back in my life then that's tice as nice!my invitation for friendship never dies......unless you do somethin super malicious.
I'm just greatful that life is well and warm.shorts,tanks,and frindship is all I need for now,oh not to forget my skateboard).well excuse me while I try to find the Shining on the net.
I'm catching the fever!haha