1.07.2010

I think its time to get something off my chest.this calls for "Kelis- Caught Out There"



Are you strong enough to handle the wattage of my light, or are you just as incignificant as the last that came before you? If you look at me and see the word trophy stamped across my forehead, then the looks must have decieved you. My mother told me beauty was a gift from God, but as many of us forget, it can also be a curse....mainly because when you look at me you see plastic in the shape of a womans body,with Mattel stamped the lower back, but deep inside thers a heart that beats and a soul that holds back."Why is that?" you may ask. This is only because you lie and cheat, then leave the women and adolecent girls  left around me sobbing. There may be a girl waiting for one of you in her apartment lobby, yea you were on your way but you saw somebody.The girl thats waiting for you is kinda cute and all, and yea,she does have nice, sweet personality, but then you saw the next girl that wasnt cute,she was a ten...............................and then you left the girl in the lobby for a girl, whom you later find out has no personality whatsoever, and endless ignorance............................................So saying that, make sure you think about it before you ask why i'm so cold, or why i could care less about you liking me. Just remember that my best  freinds, sisters, mother, aunts, cousins, and every other woman and girl in the world has been hurt by you.

No, I'm not speaking from experiance, i'm just speaking my from ears that hear the cries that are carried by the wind, and my eyes, that have seen oceans created from the eyes you have decieved.
This makes it harder for the guy that wants to do right in my life.