2.11.2010

Birthday and Beyond!


SHUX!!!!!!!So like my birthday is approaching rappidly!My birthday just so happens to be on 2/14 a.k.a Valentines Day....,,but only one problem...i don't have a valentine.Well its not really a problem,but the guy i like hasn't asked me.....so i guess ii should pull a "Vicky" and do what i do best,which is find something outrageously fun to do.I guess i'm at a point right now where i just cant take guys seriously unless they prove themselves worthy.haha.So since theres no valentine in my life i'll just go to a place with a controlled temperature (waterpark) and wear my cute bikini......it'll be a BLASTY-BLAST!!!!! CAN YOU SAY BOOGIE BOARDING!.lol.i had some good weeks though(WALE CONCERT!!!SHOPPING WITH MUM!!!!)



i guess my theme song until friday is I Like By Keri Hilson(adoring this song)...well no worries for me!im just gonna kick back and watch my fave 80's movies until my big awsome day when i hit the big 1-8!i'm just feeling so RAD!ahaha.






Point blank:everything really isn't gonna go our way{sucks right}and we wont always get who and what we want,so simmer down an wait for that bitch-ass snow to melt,cause' the summer is gonna have t be insane!!!!caan't wait....cut offs,daisy dukes,plaid button-downs,bellyshirts,wifebeaters,minis,micro dresses...................and possibly riding in cars with boys(trusted guy friends+ cousins.lol)super cool,hot summer.i'll be waiting for you baby!